2. MS Paint – a simple two – dimensional drawing program.
A. MS Paint Vocabulary
1. Select – to make item active, most often done by clicking on it or dragging over the item
2. Cut (Ctrl + X) – Deletes item from screen and saves it to clipboard memory.
3. Copy (Ctrl + C) – Copies item to clipboard memory and leaves item on screen
4. Paste (Ctrl + V) – Copies item in clipboard memory and put onto screen.
5. Undo (Ctrl + Z) – To take back last action done.
6. Crop – Removes a selected area from an image.
7. Brush tool – tool used to draw an image. Brushes may be set to variety of sizes and shapes.
8. Lasso tool – tool used to click around the shape or color of an object you want to select.
9. Airbrush tool – tool that acts like spray can to draw an image.
10. Eraser tool – tool that may be used to delete a portion of an image.
B. Here is an example image I made in MS paint: